. Stampin' Shilo: Rudolph

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rudolph


Here is a card that uses many different tools to create. The reindeer image and the joy greeting are from the set A Holly Jolly Christmas. I used Night of Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White, and Real Red cardstock. Red gingham ribbon and silver eyelets round out the supply list. The Old Olive cardstock was put through the crimper tool and adds a nice element to this card. I used the ticket corner punch on both Whisper White pieces of cardstock. I used the crop-a-dile to attach the eyelets to the joy piece and attached it to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals. I also added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the reindeer to add some sparkle for the holidays. If you want to order any of the supplies to make this card, you can email me or click on the Order button in the top right corner. Enjoy!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin