. Stampin' Shilo: Scallop Box

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Scallop Box



This is my project that I was working on this weekend. I created this cute little box using the Sizzix Big Shot. I used the Scallop Envelope die and cut 4 of them out.





I then attached all 4 together using Sticky Strip and then wrapped Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon around the box. I used my Scallop circle punch to cut out 1 circle from Regal Rose Cardstock and the other from Certainly Celery. Next I used the 1 3/8" circle to punch out a Perfect Plum circle. I stamped the greeting using Perfect Plum that says 'Thank you'.



This is the bottom of the box all folded up. I am going to fill a small cello bag with some treats to give to the two ladies that organized Stampfest that I am attending this coming weekend in Cambridge.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin