. Stampin' Shilo: Convention Room Mate Gifts

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Convention Room Mate Gifts

Well I am in Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up!'s annual Convention. It was a long time getting here as my first flight was delayed due to a mechanical problem with the door. I was freaking out because I knew then I was going to miss my connecting flight and I figured I would be stuck in Denver. Anyways, it all worked out and I got here safe. I am headed off to breakfast and then the convention centre momentarily.

Here are two pictures of gifts I made for my room mates. The first is a little bottle of hand sanitizer decorated with the Greenhouse Gala dsp. The second picture is of some washer necklaces I made for them.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin