. Stampin' Shilo: Hostess Promotion

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hostess Promotion

Stampin' Up! has an amazing hostess promotion going on right now unti the end of August.  If you host a workshop that has $450 or more in sales, you will get an additional $35 in free product.  That means that you can chose a level 1 or level 2 hostess set as well as $80 in free product of your choice!!  How awesome is that?  I still have some dates left in August so email me to let me know when you want to schedule your workshop.  If you don't want to have to clean your house, you can invite your friends and come to my stamp room for a fun time learning new stamping ideas.  I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin