. Stampin' Shilo: Last Day

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Last Day

Today is the last day of convention and I'm sure it will be a great one. We have general session first followed by classes, lunch and then closing session. I have had a great time so far but getting little sleep is starting to catch up with me!
Yesterday I was very excited to win a prize patrol prize! I won a new punch and stamp set from the new holiday mini which comes out September 1. This mini is filled with fabulous new products that you won't be able to resist!

Here are some display pictures to share with you.  So much colour!  I will have loads more to tell you when I get home.  There may not be a post tomorrow as I will be getting up at 4am MT time to head for the airport.  Have a great weekend.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin