. Stampin' Shilo: Wowzers!!!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Wowzers!!!

Yesterday was another very busy, exciting day and I have so much fun stuff to show you when I get home. One thing I will be doing is calling some of you to book a party because there is an awesome hostess promotion happening from July 27-August 30! If you would like to book a party, let me know and I can show you some of the great things I learned.


This picture was taken when I was at the home office.  They have these cool rocks outside by the road so I got my picture taken with it.

These boxes were so cute!  They were on display at the home office.

The colours of this convention are soooo beautiful.  I love this picture of the gathering place.  It is so bright and inspiring.
Well this morning I am off to have breakfast with Shelli.  Thanks to Michelle for joining my team in June and that is why I get this special perk!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin