. Stampin' Shilo: Convention Update

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Convention Update

So I have been here for a one day and it was packed!!  I am tired and still trying to get used to the time change but hopefully by the time I leave I will be good!  Here are some pictures of things that happened yesterday.  I am with a group of 10 other girls and we are having a great time. 

This first picture is of the outside of Stampin' Up!'s home office.  It is an amazing building and I loved touring it and seeing where all our goodies get shipped!

As soon as you walk into the home office, there were these fun coloured banners hanging from the ceiling.  The girls I was with all stood behind one and had our picture taken.


This next pictures is of one of the idea rooms that is at the office.  There is amazing inspiration at this place and I was so happy that I got to go there.  I will have more pictures to show you of this place later.
This last picture is from the 70's flower party that was last night.  We all had tie-dyed shirts that Heather made for us and we wore jean bottoms.  There were games and prizes throughout the evening.                                                                                      

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin