. Stampin' Shilo: Swap Cards for Convention

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Swap Cards for Convention

Here are 2 of the cards that I made and took as swap cards while I was at convention.  I made 20 of each.

This card uses Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, and Melon Mambo cardstock.  I used the new level 1 hostess set called Silhouette Sentiments.  The Daffodil Delight was put in the square lattice textured embossing folder before being attached to the card.  The ribbon is the Basic Black striped.


This card uses Sahara Sand, Pretty in pink, and Concord Crush cardstock.  The giraffe is from the set Animal Stories.  The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I used the 1" circle punch to punch out the circles at the bottom of the card.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin