. Stampin' Shilo: Saturday at Convention

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Saturday at Convention

Saturday was the last day at convention and it was really good.  Even though we were all exhausted, we got up excited for the day.  The first presenters were Shelli and her daughter Sara.  They did a fabulous interactive presentation and they were even wearing skirts made from our new fabric - yes, you heard me right, we are carrying fabric in the new Holiday Mini which begins September 1.  After this session we had classes and then another yummy lunch!  There were two more stamping demonstrations and then Shelli came out for her closing remarks.  She announced that there will be some major changes happening in the near future but nothing concrete was said.  I will keep you informed.  It was also announced that there will be a Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar happening on September 25 in Hamilton.  I have been to a regional before and it is fantastic!  If you are interested in joining my team, I can fill you in on how you can attend this regional.  Registration begins August 4 and it will sell out!  So at the end of Shelli's remarks, we were all surprised with free product and I don't mean just one thing!  We got a level 2 hostess set from the new mini, a Cherry Cobbler ink pad, new glitter and new dsp!!!  WOW is all I can say.

When you go to convention, you get a bag with your convention pen, pin, stamp sets for the make 'n takes, and convention book.


I also was the winner of a prize patrol prize on Friday morning.  When you get your convention bag, you get a wrist band with a colour and design on it.  After each stamping presentation, they will show one of the wrist bands on the screens and then you win a fab prize.  I got a new punch and stamp set that will be in the Holiday mini.

If this hasn't convinced you to sign up as a demonstrator, I don't know what will!!!  I am excited to share the opportunity with you.  Tonight I am meeting with the other girls on my team to share my adventure.  You can join us at our next meeting if you are interested.
 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin