. Stampin' Shilo: Recouperating!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Recouperating!

Well I think I am finally getting caught up on the sleep I missed while I was at convention!  It was a very full, fun packed few days.  I will have lots of photos to share with you over the next few days.
There is also a great promotion for you to take advantage of.  If you host a workshop between now and
August 31 and your workshop sales are $450 or more, you will get an extra $35 in free product.  I have some available dates left in August so contact me today.
This picture is of the huge tag that was part of the decoration on main stage.  As I have mentioned, the theme colours for this convention were awesome.

This is a picture of Stampin' Up!'s statement of the heart that could be found throughout the convention centre.

I participated in an organized 6"x6" punch page swap.  This is the creation I made.  I had to make 37 of these pages and that equals A LOT of punches!! 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin