. Stampin' Shilo: Name Frames

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Name Frames

As I have mentioned in previous posts, there have been a lot of babies born recently!  I saw these frames somewhere so decided I would give it a try.

This first frame was for my niece.  I used some retired designer paper from the Sweet Pea stack (I know I shouldn't use it now but it is soo nice).  I used the Big Shot to cut out the letters and the butterflies to add to it.



This frame was made for a friend who had a boy in May.  Again, the designer paper is retired but I thought it would be nice for a boy with all the animals.

I hope to see you tomorrow at my open house from 7-10pm.  If you can't make it tomorrow, it is also on Wednesday from 1-4pm.  Remember, if you place an order from the new catalogue, you can chose that much in retired products for FREE!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin