. Stampin' Shilo: New Colours

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Colours

So amongst all my prepping for convention, I had a workshop yesterday.  I used new colours on all the cards and used as much new product as possible.

This first card I demonstrated for the ladies.  The cardstock colour is Pear Pizzazz (my new fav!) and the flower is made from Poppy Parade.  The designer series paper is so nice that I almost didn't want to use it.  It is called Sunny Garden and coordinates really well with the new stamp set Cottage Garden.  If you look closely on the top of the 'i' in the greeting, you will see a tiny rhinestone.  These new self-adhesive rhinestones are great and they are pretty cheap too!


This card was one of the two cards the ladies got to make.  The cardstock colours are Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White.  It features the new builder wheels which are super easy to use.  If you book a workshop, I can show you how to use them.  We also used the new 1/8" Taffeta ribbon in Marina Mist and added some glitter so some of the candles and stars.

The second card they got to make I am using as a swap card for convention so I will show it to you this week.  I will have lots to share with you this coming week while I am at Stampin' Up!'s annual convention in Salt Lake City, Utah!  Be sure to check back every day.  There may even be a contest for you to enter!

If you would like to book a workshop to learn how to use the builder wheels or see my cool new ideas from convention, send me an email to let me know.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin