. Stampin' Shilo: More Home Office Pics

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Friday, July 30, 2010

More Home Office Pics

As I have mentioned, we went to visit Stampin' Up!'s home office while I was at convention.  I thought I would share some pictures with you of the idea and inspiration rooms.  You can click on the pictures to make them bigger.
This is the beautiful waterfall feature that is in the middle of the office.  There are tables around it where the staff enjoy their breaks and lunches.  How awesome to work in a place like this!
This is a picture of what was used on the front of one of the Stampin' Success magazines which demonstrators receive each month.  Everything is made with cardstock and Stampin' Up! embellishments.

This is a picture of Stampin' Up!'s very first catalogue 22 years ago and today's catalogue.  I'm so glad that I have today's catalogue!
Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin