. Stampin' Shilo: Open House Card

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Open House Card

I realized that I never showed you the card that we made at my open house.  This card uses Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, and Crumb Cake cardstock.  It also uses the new Greenhouse Gala designer series paper and Marian Mist taffeta ribbon.  I had a few left over so I made them into swap cards to take with me to convention.


Thanks to everyone who came to my open house.  I really appreciate you stopping by.  I still have lots of retired product for sale so if you would like to stop by sometime to see it, let me know.  I had posted on my facebook page who the door prize winners were and in case you wanted to know too, here they are: Liz C, Donna L, and Christine C.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for more swap pictures.  I need to get my packing finished!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin