. Stampin' Shilo: Leavin' on a Jet Plane for STAMPIN' UP! CONVENTION!!!!!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Leavin' on a Jet Plane for STAMPIN' UP! CONVENTION!!!!!

As you are reading this, I am probably on a plane.  Please send happy thoughts my way as I really don't like flying but will do it to go to Stampin' Up!'s convention where I will have lots of fun!  I have scheduled some posts for you but will also try to update you with pictures and happenings while I am there.

This card is one that I am using for one of my swap cards.  I must say that this is probably my all-time favourite card that I have ever made.  It uses Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, and Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  The stamp sets I used are Elements of Style, Butterfly Prints, and Cottage Garden.  I stamped the background swirl using Crumb Cake ink and the butterfly, the little flowers, and the greeting use Cherry Cobbler ink.  When it was all assembled, I sprayed it with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz.


Stay tuned for more pictures everyday.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin